Friday, September 26

English street style hits harrison st.

Aaron Newsome


brown tweed hat. green and blue plaid scarf. American Eagle vest, royal blue and grey sweater urban behaviors, blue skinnies hot topic, blue cranberry chocolate Nike Dunks. Grey H&M bag black nail polish.


Ryan Sample


Plaid vest Goodwill, H&M low rise blue jeans, Plaid shirt FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS, White lace of vans. Dominion Skateboard. Glasses FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS.


boys boys boys..... I see these cute little muffins all over town.. at the club... on the street.. and always looking good... I thought I looked good today.. then these two put me back in my place... well played.. well played..



DSCF2376


Amber Esseiva : my new favorite person in the world... also Betsey Johnsons Assistant ... get it gurrrlll... I am making this 6ft tall goddess a rumors girl.


.DSCF2378


leggings Betsey Johnson, Tee American Apparel Tee, Donna Karen Vest, Boots Miss Sixty, Glasses. Betsey Johnson, Scarf Georgy & Paris


celebrity sighting



DSCF2380


who is that. who is that... its tony waste... on a record shopping spree....... That's right rumors sell new independent records and $2 awesome vintage records...




looking good Tony.. Looking good


-marshe'




everyone who is photographed for rumors street photography recieve 10% percent off.. looking good pays.....

No comments: