Monday, October 27

who is proud of their business partner. Me. Me. Me. Me

So I've said it a million times and I will say it again CASEY LONGYEAR IS AMAZING.. AMAZING. AMAZING. I have been lucky enough to have the best business partner and best friend in the whole entire world. This girl is capable of doing anything you put in front of her.

I've seen her piece together High end Fashion shows and fashion spread on a budget of 20 dollars and an apple. I've seen her work for 16 hours straight with a smile on her face. She owns Rumors Boutique. She carries two part time jobs. She is RVA magazines new Fashion Director as well as running a venue 3 nights out of every week. She was also recently asked to be part of an education panel to help decide fashion programs for high school curriculum. When she is not saving the world she spend her spare time Volunteers for firehouse gallery and still maintains to be a sister to all her friends.

And did i mention we are crazy.. but this is not about me it is about Casey Longyear. This girl comes from good stock. And I invest everything in her.

Front cover of RVA magazine. That's how Casey Rolls. Round of applause.

No comments: