Sunday, December 7

Barry Bruners World: The best of the best.

I recently met Barry on our friend Adam's last night in town...the first thing he did after we introduced ourselves was rush me to his living room to show me some animal heads he had mounted on his wall. He didnt care what i thought about them, he just wanted to let me know that he had them. I liked this guy immediately, and I hadnt even seen his amazing art yet...take a look...this man is going places.




He has had his work featured in Plenty Magazine, Time Out Chicago, The Boston Globe, Guideposts, The Stranger, Inland Empire Weekly, Virginia Living Magazine, Richmond Magazine, among many others.





Barry Bruner currently lives and works in Richmond, Virginia. His work has been honored by the Society of Illustrators of New York, American Illustration, 3x3 Magazine, XFUNS Design Magazine, The Chicago Lisagor Awards, and the Richmond Illustrators Club Juried Annual Show (two gold medals). He has a BFA in Communication Arts at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA. He's also a really fun, nice guy. If you see him at a bar, get this man a beer.




see more at www.barrybruner.com

No comments: