Thursday, July 3

don't you know you're cake and ice cream

To say that ‘I love sweets’ is a severe understatement. Let’s just say that if there’s a tray of pastries covered in a sugary glaze, rolled in sprinkles with a side of ice cream and chocolate fudge on top, I’d be there, any day anytime. So I practically went giggly when I saw these miniature (isn’t everything cuter when it’s miniaturized?) cakes and cream puffs adorning necklaces and rings and pins.



I don’t know if it’s the extremely realistic look of the slices of pie and the little ice cream scoops, or my sweet tooth talking, but these pretty little things are irresistible. They remind me of Marie Anotinette and how there were towers of cakes and tarts constantly surrounding her while she romped around in her frothy pastel colored dresses. While a tiramisu ring would work perfectly with one of Antoinette’s dresses, I think it would look just as charming with a tshirt and jeans or add that lightness you want with a more severe, all black sleek number. Either way, I think it’s the best way to indulge your sweet tooth without the risk of cavities.




-melanie

No comments: