Tuesday, July 8

Virginia girl born and raised

So today I realized I was hungry because I couldn’t afford food. I haven’t felt this way since I was fresh off the boat In Richmond. My rent for my windowless apartment was 150 a month. I worked 10 hours a week at a thrift store and I lived off of $1 pizzas, raamen, pretzels, frozen french-fries and a 40oz whenever I could scrounge up the change. I am looking at my life 6 years later and not much has changed. Maybe I just haven’t changed. I choose plane tickets to Europe over Expensive dinners. Free dance parties over fancy jewelry. Old cowboy boots over couture dresses. Did I mention I love cowboys.. give me a mod cowboy and I will be happy forever.. boys this is how you need to dress… I appreciate your super sexy style..


page_po_dean_01_0711051558_id_10662


James Dean


I'm a Virginia girl at heart.. born and raisedgive me a moonshine drinking man who can build a house, shuck some corn, and play me a woody guthrie song without hesitation. Cowboy boots are a must. A western shirt with a hip hat.. that is a recipe for disaster








a good alternative for ladies who want a good guy gone bad look would be wearing a feminine dress with a simple print with a faded motorcycle jacket. I would pair these two pieces with cowboy boots and red lipstick... but that's just me.


2626308152_fb1a3c468a


another similar look that I adore is the badass look. Trust me I hate hate hate hate hate the long white tee. But there is something about a clean white tee that is simple perfection. Pair a fitted white tee with slim black jeans and you create a perfect outfit. It says. I am really important and deep.. so deep that i choose to wear this basic outfit. and please please wear the hats.. we love the hats. we loveeee the hats. and no more crazy shoes richmond boys.. I hate them. you are not a clown performing in a circus. Its fading away.. accept it.


DSC03101


It works even better on women. The less jewelry the better. And spend a few extra dollars and buy a high quality white racer back top. The cheap 3 pack ones will not hold up against the summer heat in this city. Even though a good amount of her upper body is exposed the attention goes straight to the inch of skin between her jeans and her top. I am a huge fan on girls rocking the androgenous cuts. We are taking back the streets.


082420071333258589

No comments: